Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hopes for years to come

30 Day Blogging Challenge
Day fifteen

Where will you be in five years?

Oh gosh! I sincerely hope that in five years we are either living in the UK, preparing to move to the UK or at least have a firm date on which we will be leaving for the UK.
That's not too much to ask for is it?



I'm realistic and know that although we are working towards it that it may not happen when we want it to.

In five years I hope to be almost debt free un less of course we some how manage to buy a house and in that case this hope goes out the window. If however we are still renting then I'd like to be an almost debt free renter.

In five years I would like to be doing a job that I enjoy, don't ask me what as I have no clue. At this point I don't care if it's night fill at Coles just as long as I don't dread going to work.

In five years I hope to not be freaking out because my daughter will be 9 years old, which is almost ten years old which is so close to her being a teenager. Uh I think I'm having heart palpitations already...

What is your five yearly goal?

Skye



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment