Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Break the Habit

30 Day Blogging Challenge
Day twenty two

Your worst habits.

Hmmm this is actually harder than I thought it would be.

I'd probably have to start with my complete inability to not eat chocolate. I've tried to stop and once I actually went cold turkey and lasted 3 months, there was some miracle at work there. I try to cut down but well that doesn't work for long. It's quite frustrating really I managed to cut out soda from my diet, I can cut down sugar from all other areas of my diet too but the cocoa gods must have put a spell on me because I just can't stop.

Let's see what else? Oh I'm hopeless at following through with pack away time with my kids. All other discipline I stick to but when it comes to packing away toys I'll more often than not just do it myself. It's faster, there's less tantrums and well it gets done properly. Terrible I know.

Without fail once a week I'll vacuum the lounge room rug, it's a shag rug so takes forever, and then with in an hour of finishing I'll give the kids food without putting down the lunch mat. I'll then spend the rest of the day ranting that the darn carpet was only just cleaned and now you can't even tell. It usually happens on a Friday, the rest of the week I remember the lunch mat.

I do not eat vegetables. It's probably my worst habit. I'll only eat corn, carrots and potatoes. Everything else I will only eat if it's been puréed into a yummy vege soup.



What are some of your bad habits?


Skye



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment